St. Louis Public Radio Employment Opportunities
St. Louis Public Radio | 90.7 KWMU and Quincy Public Radio | 90.3 WQUB know that a diverse workforce, management team, governing body, and Community Advisory Board contribute greatly to our knowledge and understanding of the St. Louis and Quincy region’s diverse communities, and to our ability to deliver content and services that will help us attract, grow and engage audiences and help them to achieve their full potential. We endeavor to recruit from a broad pool of candidates enabling us to hire and promote qualified candidates with a variety of cultural and ethnic backgrounds, personal experiences and characteristics, and talents that reasonably reflect the diverse needs and interests of the communities served by KWMU and WQUB. St. Louis Public Radio | 90.7 KWMU and Quincy Public Radio | 90.3 WQUB will continue to explore new opportunities for achieving and promoting this diversity and to monitor and evaluate our success. The means KWMU and WQUB adopts will always meet the standards of federal and state law, KWMU/WQUB’s Equal Employment Opportunity Policy, and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting’s Diversity Eligibility Criteria.
We also offer a range of internship opportunities.
Visual Communications Associate
BASIC FUNCTION AND RESPONSIBILITY
To support the digital media and visual design strategies at St. Louis Public Radio by assisting with the production and execution of digital media and graphic design content including but not limited to e-mail campaigns, graphic design, photography, video, social media, mobile and desktop applications.
Content creation in coordination with various internal departments within STLPR that would include:
- Designing and producing e-communications;
- Developing graphic design material for digital and print distribution that may include infographics, logos, website and mobile display ads, posters, email and digital publications;
- Creating web pages, interfaces, and applications for STLPR’s digital products including the interactive displays in the Public Media Commons and video displays in UMSL at Grand Center;
- Photography: Planning, shooting (field and studio), editing and post-production;
- Videography: Planning, conducting interviews, shooting (field and studio), editing and post-production;
- Provide tutorials to staff on the operation of photographic and video equipment/software.